Friday, July 11, 2008

07.11.2008

So, I wanted to share my yesterday's experience.

Last night, I was working at the chem building, and I needed to stay late to finish up work. I was really hungry, my food card was out of money, and I was too lazy to walk to campus (yes, I know it's only across the street). Well anyways, one night we ate at a pizza place called Pyro Pizza, and I remembered seeing a sign saying they delivered. I remembered the telephone number kind of, tried a couple different combinations (only 1 of the wrong numbers someone picked up on), and then ordered my pizza to be delivered. When I went downstairs to pick up my pizza, the delivery was so funny. It was a little asian boy riding a bike with a big, red box on the back of it with "Pyro Pizza" plastered on the sides. It was quite the experience. I had pizza delivered to me on a bike!

Anyways, labwork is also now settling in, and I'm surprised at how some people are already done or almost done with research! I know a lot of labs are shutting down because of the Olympics, but I still feel like it's so soon. I cannot believe this trip is already more than halfway over!

No comments: